Fly round trip to Key West with RoundTripsFlight. Book your next flight to Key West, and get there in no time. With our convenient booking process, you can book your next vacation or business trip to Key West in a few clicks. If you need help finding the best flight options for your trip to Key West, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect flight to Key West for your needs.
About Key West
Key West is a city in Monroe County, Florida, United States. It lies about 100 miles from Cuba and 145 miles from Havana. Its population was 24,967 at the 2010 census.
Key West is one of the top tourist destinations in Florida, with millions of tourists visiting each year to take advantage of its sunny weather and beautiful beaches. The city has more than 80 bars and restaurants within walking distance of each other on Duval Street, making it an ideal place for singles looking to make friends or meet people.#ENDWRITE
With these tips, you can find cheap flights to Key West. We recommend that you check out Skyscanner’s Price Alert tool to find the best deals on flights to Key West. If you have any other questions about this topic, please leave them in the comments below!
Top Cities to Visit in Key West
- Key West is a great place to visit, with many things to do.
- The climate is tropical.
- The people are friendly.
- The food is good.
There are many attractions, including Hemingway House & Museum, Key West Lighthouse and Southernmost Point of the Continental USA, Snorkeling/Diving with the Sea Turtles at Turtle Hospital or Starfish Reef Marine Sanctuary (closed Mondays), Schooner Laura with Captain Jim on board sailing you around Key West’s Historic Seaport where you will see first hand why this port had been called “The Conch Republic” by Time Magazine in 1982 because of their fight for independence from the U.S., The Lightner Museum which houses over 30 rooms filled with treasures from Victorian era furniture to paintings by Frederic Remington and John Singer Sargent as well as many other national artists; also don’t miss Chocolate Martini Bar where they serve 20 different types of chocolate martinis all day long! They even have one made out of ice cream! You can tuck yourself into your cozy little cottage at night then head down Duval Street (the main nightlife area) for dinner & drinks before walking around town until late into the evening when all good things must come to an end… or do they?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Key West
- Check for deals on travel sites. First, look at the airlines that fly to Key West and check their websites for any special offers or sales. You can do this by searching on Google or by visiting Kayak’s homepage, which will show you all of your options in one place. If there are no deals advertised, keep looking: many airlines have unpublished fares that only last for a few hours before they expire, so it’s worth checking back frequently if you don’t see anything appealing right now.
- Look into flights with low cancellation fees. Consider booking a round-trip ticket with flexible days (if possible) so that if something comes up during your vacation and causes you to miss part of it (or all of it), there will likely still be cheap flights available when you need them—and because these tickets cost less than non-refundable ones, it won’t be as costly if something goes wrong! One thing to keep in mind: some airlines charge hefty fees if they need to reschedule or cancel your flight after purchase; so while flexible dates might sound like an attractive option at first glance (and may indeed work out favorably under certain circumstances), they can also result in higher costs because these penalties may apply even when traveling within certain parameters such as departure time changes made prior to departure date itself being lower priced than those offered after purchase date has passed.”
Top airlines flying to Key West
American Airlines is a part of the Oneworld alliance and codeshares with British Airways. American operates out of Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport (DFW). American Airlines offers flights to Key West from these cities:
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (CLT)
Delta Air Lines Delta Air Lines is a member of the SkyTeam alliance, and codeshares with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. Delta flies out of Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL). Delta offers flights to Key West from these cities:
- New York John F. Kennedy International Airport – JFK(JFK)
United Airlines United Airlines is part of the Star Alliance and it codeshares with Lufthansa German Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, etc…The airline’s hub is at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston Texas which serves many cities such as
- Boston Logan;
- Chicago O’Hare;
- Los Angeles LAX;
- San Francisco SFO in the USA
Among others around Europe including Paris CDG; Munich Germany as well as Auckland New Zealand Asia Pacific destinations like Beijing China CAAC BGK PEK, Tianjin China CAAC TJG, Shenyang China CAAC SYA, Zhengzhou China CAAC CGO, Wuhan China CAAC WUH, Guangzhou China CAAC CAN, Hong Kong SAR HKG, Macao SAR MAC, Macau SAR MFM, Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan TPE
Frequently Asked Questions
As with most other situations when you’re looking for a good deal, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are your best bet. On these days, the airfare tends to be lower compared to other days of the week because many people are still at work and not yet thinking about traveling. So if you want to save some money on your flight tickets, you can fly out on Tuesday or Wednesday and get back home on Friday or Saturday.
If you have more flexibility with when you can travel then we recommend flying out on a Thursday through Sunday as these tend to have cheaper flights than Monday through Wednesday flights. As always, pricing is subject to change at any time so be sure to check our website regularly for updates!
There are no direct flights to Key West, so you’ll have to connect through another airport. Fortunately, many airlines are offering cheap flights from different cities like Atlanta and New York City to Key West. Let’s look at the cost of a round-trip flight from one city to another:
- Cost of flying from Atlanta to New York City: $260
- Cost of flying from New York City-JFK Airport (JFK) to Key West International Airport (EYW): $130
Now, let’s find out how much it costs for a round-trip flight between two airports:
- Cost of flying round trip between JFK and EYW: $380
All of this means that you should expect your round-trip flight to be more expensive than a one-way trip. If you’re looking for the best deal, try searching for round trips in the same month or week of travel. That way, you can see what prices are available and then make an educated decision about which airline or class of service will work best for your trip.
In addition to these cost factors, there are also some other things worth considering when booking flights:
- Baggage fees – Most airlines charge extra if passengers want to check bags on their flights (not counting carry-on bags). This fee is usually around $25 per bag and can increase depending on how much weight each bag is allowed to hold (usually 50 lbs). Some airlines also offer discounts if passengers pay before they fly—or sometimes even waive these fees entirely! Check out our guide on baggage fees before booking!
- Month: As a rule, you should plan to fly to Key West during January. The month of December has historically been more expensive than January, so if you want to save money on your flight, book as far ahead as possible and avoid traveling around the holiday season.
- Day: Wednesday is by far the most affordable day to fly from Newark Airport (EWR) or LaGuardia Airport (LGA) to Key West International Airport (EYW). When comparing flight costs, keep in mind that these calculations are based on historical data—your results may vary!
If you’re planning a trip to Key West, it may be helpful to know that there are four major airports in the area: Miami International Airport (MIA), Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), Orlando International Airport (MCO) and Tampa International Airport (TPA). From these four airports, you can take either a commercial flight or a private plane to reach Key West.