Round Trip Flights To Maryland
Fly round trip to Maryland with RoundTripsFlight. Book your next flight to Maryland, and get there in no time. With our convenient booking process, you can book your next vacation or business trip to Maryland in a few clicks. If you need help finding the best flight options for your trip to Maryland, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect flight to Maryland for your needs.
Maryland is a U.S. state located in the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States, bordering Virginia, West Virginia, and Washington, D.C. to its south and west; Pennsylvania to its north; and Delaware to its east.
The official name of the state is “Maryland”, but those who live there call it “Md” or simply “the Free State”. The state’s most populous city is Baltimore City (which contains roughly 2/3rds of Marylanders) but it also has several other large cities such as Annapolis – the capital where you’ll find many historic buildings including Maryland State House as well as museums like Peabody Institute Library & Museum with exhibits such as Chinese Porcelain Vases & Arts from Asia which contain over 10 thousand pieces of art!
Top Places to Visit in Maryland
- Baltimore – Baltimore is a city that has it all: from the Inner Harbor to the National Aquarium and Maryland Science Center, to the legendary Camden Yards baseball stadium, there is no shortage of things to do in this bustling metropolis.
- Annapolis – As Maryland’s capital city, Annapolis is home to some of the most beautiful architecture in the state. Whether you’re interested in learning about its rich history or spending hours wandering around town taking pictures, you’ll find plenty here.
- Ocean City – Ocean City offers endless options for fun on land and sea! You can walk along miles of beachfront boardwalk while enjoying an ice cream cone or ride one of many rides at Funland Amusement Park. If you haven’t gotten enough sun yet but don’t feel like leaving sand behind just yet then head over to Jolly Roger Amusement Park where they have tons more rides including roller coasters!
- Washington DC – If there’s one place everyone knows about when it comes to Maryland tourism then it would have got to be Washington DC (or as locals call it “the DMV”). Soaring monuments such as Lincoln Memorial stand tall overhead while other attractions such as museums offer opportunities for learning through their interactive exhibits!
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Maryland
- Look for flights on weekdays. Since people travel primarily to Maryland for business or work, it’s best to look for cheap flights during the week when demand is lower. You can expect prices to drop by 25% or more if you choose a flight that departs on Monday or Tuesday versus one departing on Friday or Saturday.
- Look for the low season (May, September, and October). Traveling during these months will help you find the most affordable rates because fewer people are traveling and airlines don’t need as many planes in service due to lower demand.
- Look for low-cost airlines/carriers. Most traditional carriers offer rock-bottom prices but they often come with a catch—you’ll be charged extra fees like checked bag fees and change fees which can add up quickly if you’re not careful! Low-cost carriers like Allegiant offer rock-bottom fares without all those hidden costs so they’re usually our top pick when searching for cheap tickets
Top 5 airlines flying to Maryland
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Frontier Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cheapest day of the week to fly to Maryland?
The cheapest day of the week to fly to Maryland is Tuesday. The most expensive day of the week to fly to Maryland is Wednesday.
Is there any direct flight to Maryland?
Unfortunately, there are no direct flights between the US and Maryland. You will have to connect to an airport in the US or Europe.
If you’re looking for the cheapest way to fly, we recommend booking a round-trip flight and connecting through Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (ATL).
The cheapest month to fly is September, when prices average $482 round trip.
How much does it cost for a round trip to Maryland?
If you want to see what round-trip flights to Maryland cost, here’s how much it will be:
- For a flight departing on January 15th and returning on January 17th, the average price of a round-trip ticket is $115.98.
- If you’re looking for the cheapest round-trip flights from California to Maryland in general, you’ll probably want to fly on either Sunday or Thursday (the least expensive days). In this case, flying on Sunday costs about $32 less than flying on any other day of the week—and if you’re traveling with four people or more in tow, that could make all the difference!
- If you’re hoping for cheaper fares when traveling over Thanksgiving weekend (especially since it’s one of America’s busiest travel periods), then look no further than Tuesday (the cheapest day) or Friday (second-cheapest).
What month is the cheapest to fly to Maryland?
While you can find a flight to Maryland at a variety of prices throughout the year, the lowest fares will always be found in January. If you’re flexible on your travel dates and don’t mind flying during the winter months, then this is an excellent opportunity to save money on your trip!
The second cheapest month for flights to Maryland in February. You can expect prices to continue to rise as we get closer to spring and summertime, but if you want to ensure that your trip doesn’t cost more than $300 per person round-trip (and even closer than that in some cases), February should be where you start looking.
The third cheapest month for flights to Maryland in March. This can make it difficult if there are certain things about visiting this particular state during its prime season that appeal more than anything else—but if money is what matters most, then March offers plenty of great options for cheap flights!
What airport is the cheapest to fly to Maryland?
- Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI)
- Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- Ronald Reagan National Airport (DCA)