Round Trip Flights To Niagara Falls
Fly round trip to Niagara Falls with RoundTripsFlight. Book your next flight to Niagara Falls, and get there in no time. With our convenient booking process, you can book your next vacation or business trip to Niagara Falls in a few clicks. If you need help finding the best flight options for your trip to Niagara Falls, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect flight to Niagara Falls for your needs.
Niagara Falls, one of the most popular tourist attractions in North America, is surrounded by a picturesque landscape of lush greenery dotted with waterfalls. If you want to visit Niagara Falls at your convenience, then try your hand at finding cheap flights to Niagara Falls.
About Niagara Falls
Niagara Falls is a city located on the border between Ontario and New York, just south of Buffalo. It is most famous for its three waterfalls (two of which are called Niagara Falls), which collectively make up the world’s largest waterfall system by volume. The falls were formed over thousands of years as the continental ice sheet retreated at the end of the last glacial period.
While Niagara Falls is certainly a popular tourist destination, it wasn’t always that way: before 1848, when construction began on a suspension bridge connecting the American and Canadian sides of Niagara Falls proper (the Town of Clifton), there was no direct way to reach these majestic natural wonders without traveling through wilderness areas or ports along Lake Erie. That changed once trains began running directly between Buffalo and Toronto in 1853; since then Niagara Falls has become an international honeymoon destination thanks to its accessibility from both North America’s largest metropolitan areas—New York City and Chicago—and an abundance of romantic hotels throughout the town itself!
Top Places to Visit in Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls. The falls themselves are a must-see attraction, but the surrounding areas offer even more things to see and do.
- Niagara Adventure Center. This interactive museum has hands-on exhibits that demonstrate how the water powers hydroelectricity in the area, as well as exhibits on local wildlife and Native American culture. It’s also home to an IMAX theater, which shows films about the region’s history and nature.
- Niagara Falls State Park (New York). One of many locations you can visit within this state park is Cave of the Winds, where you can walk through an underground tunnel leading up to Great Gorge above Niagara Falls; at its highest point, it’s about 25 feet below Horseshoe Falls!
- Whirlpool State Park (Illinois). This park features some beautiful views of both American Falls and Bridal Veil Falls from its overlooks; it also offers hiking trails that lead visitors past these scenic wonders as well as other smaller ones in their vicinity—including Luna Island!
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Niagara Falls
The best way to find a cheap flight is to use Google Flight Search. You can browse flights, see their prices and availability, then book directly through the airline or service provider of your choice. You’ll be able to find cheap flights that suit you best!
Top 5 airlines flying to Niagara Falls
- Allegiant Air
- Delta Air Lines
- JetBlue Airways
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cheapest day of the week to fly to Niagara Falls?
- Monday is the cheapest day of the week to fly to Niagara Falls.
- Tuesday is the second cheapest day of the week to fly to Niagara Falls.
- Wednesday is the third cheapest day of the week to fly to Niagara Falls.
- Thursday is the fourth cheapest day of the week to fly to Niagara Falls.
Is there any direct flight to Niagara Falls?
- Direct flights are more expensive
- There is no direct flight to Niagara Falls
- You can fly to Toronto and take a bus or train to Niagara Falls
How much does it cost for a round trip to Niagara Falls?
The average cost of a round-trip flight to Niagara Falls is $200. The most popular month is January when flights are $250 on average, and the least popular month is October when flights are $120 on average. Flights in April cost an average of $200.
The cheapest day to fly from Toronto (YYZ) to Niagara Falls (IAG) is Saturday with an average price of $242 for roundtrip travel using Korean Air in March. The most popular departure city from Toronto International Airport (YYZ) for these cheap tickets is Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). The least expensive departure airport for passengers traveling from Greater Toronto Area / Hamilton Region, Ontario would be Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF).
What month is the cheapest to fly to Niagara Falls?
The best month to fly to Niagara Falls is in August. The average ticket price for round-trip flights is $255 in August, which is a 6% decrease from the previous month.
The second best month to fly to Niagara Falls in September. The average ticket price for round-trip flights is $268, which is a 1% increase from the previous month.
The third best month to fly there in October. During this time, you can expect to pay an average of $279 for your flight ticket – a 3% increase from the previous year’s numbers!
And lastly, November isn’t too shabby either! You’ll spend about $284 on your round-trip flight if you book it around that time of year—a 4% increase from last year’s average ticket price but still way cheaper than what we saw during peak season (March).
What airport is the cheapest to fly to Niagara Falls?
The cheapest airports to fly from our New York City and Chicago. You can also fly into Buffalo, NY which is about an hour away from Niagara Falls. The latter two airports are not as convenient as flying into Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ), but they are cheaper options if you want to save some money on your flight.