Round Trip Flights To Orlando
Fly round trip to Orlando with RoundTripsFlight. Book your next flight to Orlando, and get there in no time. With our convenient booking process, you can book your next vacation or business trip to Orlando in a few clicks. If you need help finding the best flight options for your trip to Orlando, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect flight to Orlando for your needs.
The city of Orlando is known for its family-friendly atmosphere, an abundance of theme parks, and growing list of unique activities. From all-inclusive resorts to boutique hotels, there’s something for everyone in Orlando.
The city of Orlando has a population of over 6 million people and it’s also home to attractions including Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Studios Florida Resort, and SeaWorld Orlando. There are plenty of things to do with kids here too including visiting SeaWorld’s Aquarium or Discovery Cove where you can swim with dolphins in their natural habitat.
Orlando is the most visited city in the United States, with over 60 million tourists each year. The city is home to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios as well as Sea World and Gatorland amusement parks. If you’re looking for family-friendly fun, Orlando will be a great choice for your vacation.
If you’re traveling with friends or have a special someone in mind, Orlando also has plenty of romantic spots for couples like you!
Top Cities to Visit in Orlando
- Winter Park
- Altamonte Springs
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Orlando
There are a few things you can do to find cheap flights to Orlando.
- Use a travel agent. A good travel agent will be able to search for flights on different days of the week and at different times of day, which is often how airlines price their tickets. They also have access to hidden deals that may not be available online or through other sources.
- Consider a flexible flight. This means that you’re willing to fly on certain dates and times even if they are inconvenient for you or your family, because the lower price makes it worth it in the end. For example, if there’s no direct flight from Chicago available during off-peak times like January or February without paying an arm and leg for one coach seat; however there are plenty of options available in April–May when school is out—then consider booking a ticket then instead! Remember: if possible try not to have stressful situations happen during this period (like exams).
- Use search engines like Kayak or Google Flights instead of aggregators such as Orbitz since they may include fewer options than individual airline websites do when looking up specific itineraries over time frames such as “next month” vs “next couple weeks”.
Top 5 airlines flying to Orlando
- Delta Airlines
- American Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re looking to fly to Orlando for the lowest cost, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are generally the best days of the week. On Tuesdays, American Airlines has a similar average fare as Southwest Airlines, but not quite as low as JetBlue Airways. On Wednesdays, United Airlines’ average fare is lower than it is on other days of the week.
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are also good days to book flights if you’re looking for an early morning trip out of Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) because there’s a higher chance that prices will be lower on those days than later in the week or at peak travel times like holidays or summer vacation season when there is more demand for airfare. However, if you’re someone who prefers booking flights last minute (within 3 weeks), then Thursday-Sunday can offer some cheaper fares compared with Tuesday-Friday—especially for nonstop routes from PHL across Florida since these will likely have fewer passengers due to shorter distances flown compared with direct flights from NYC or Boston into Orlando International Airport (MCO).
Direct flights are the best option for you if you want to get to Orlando as quickly and comfortably as possible. They’re usually cheaper than connecting flights, too! You can also avoid the hassle of traveling through multiple airports if you’re taking direct flights. So if you don’t have a lot of time to spare, it’s highly recommended that you take direct flights when traveling to Orlando—you’ll save time and money!
The average cost of round-trip flights to Orlando is $234.65, with the cheapest month being December and the most expensive being June. The average round-trip flight for a family of 4 costs about $800 total, and for a family of 5 costs about $1,200 total.
When you’re planning a trip to Orlando, the most important thing to consider is when to go. Depending on which season you choose, you’ll pay different prices for round trip flights and hotels. You should also consider how far in advance your trip is booked as well as what type of traveler you are—do you like to plan or make things happen on the fly?
- Summer: This is the cheapest time of year for travel to Orlando (and many other vacation destinations). However, if you’re planning a fun-filled family adventure during this time then be warned: lines at theme parks can get long and hot weather can make it difficult to enjoy yourself without air conditioning.
- Winter: If winter sports appeal more than theme park excitement then winter might be right up your alley! Not only is there less foot traffic at theme parks but hotel rates drop significantly too! Plus there’s plenty of snowfall so why not get some cross-country skiing in while visiting?
Orlando International Airport (MCO) is the largest and busiest airport in Orlando, Florida. This airport offers direct flights to more than 70 destinations and is an important hub for JetBlue Airways, Air Canada Express, American Airlines, and Delta Connection. MCO Airport has 3 passenger terminals which are connected by free shuttle buses and have a total of 192 gates.
Facilities at Orlando International Airport include restaurants to suit every taste; bars; shops; entertainment venues such as movie theaters and bowling alleys located within each terminal; free Wi-Fi throughout the entire airport complex; baggage claim carousels that accept credit cards so you can quickly retrieve your luggage without having to wait in line at an ATM first; parking garages operated by Avis car rental company so you can get your vehicle while waiting for your flight if need be (but most likely won’t).