Round Trip Flights To Reno
Fly round trip to Reno with RoundTripsFlight. Book your next flight to Reno, and get there in no time. With our convenient booking process, you can book your next vacation or business trip to Reno in a few clicks. If you need help finding the best flight options for your trip to Reno, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect flight to Reno for your needs.
Flying in Reno can be an exciting and rewarding experience. There are so many things to do and see in this beautiful city, from the best skiing resorts in North America to incredible summer activities, and endless entertainment options.
Reno is the largest city in Nevada, with an estimated population of somewhere around 220,000 people. Reno is also the county seat of Washoe County and is located within the Truckee Meadows at the base of the western slope of the Sierra Nevada mountain range.
Reno has a humid continental climate (Köppen climate classification: Dfb) typical of northern Nevada with warm summers and cold winters. Due to its location near Lake Tahoe, where air moves downslope over two mountain ranges from 12–50 miles away, Reno’s average temperature can vary by as much as 40 degrees Fahrenheit between summer and winter depending on how far one goes up or down along this gradient zone.
Top Places to Visit in Reno
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport
- Lake Tahoe
- Harrah’s Reno
- Nevada Museum of Art
- Nevada State Railroad Museum
- National Automobile Museum
- Nevada State Capitol Building Peppermill Casino Resort
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Reno
- Use a flight aggregator. A flight aggregator is a website that collects and compares flights from many different airlines to find you the best deal available. Some popular flight aggregators include Skyscanner, Momondo, TripAdvisor Flights, and Expedia.
- Use a flight search engine. A flight search engine also compares flights from multiple airlines but generally lists only one or two of the cheapest options per route rather than listing all of them as with an aggregator. Most traditional travel booking sites like Expedia offer this type of service but there are also some new options such as Google Flights which lets you set up notifications for when fares drop below a certain amount so that you can take advantage of last-minute deals! You can also check out Hipmunk if you have no patience for hunting around on multiple websites (you’ll need it).
- Check for hidden fees in the fine print: Sometimes airfare providers will charge extra fees for things like baggage or seat assignments so always look carefully at what’s included before purchasing anything online especially if there aren’t any promo codes available right now since these charges could add hundreds onto your final bill over time!
Top 5 airlines flying to Reno
- United Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- American Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
Frequently Asked Questions
- If you’re looking for the cheapest day to fly, Sunday is your best bet.
- The most expensive day is Friday, as it’s when business travelers are flying out of town.
- On average, flights cost $272.53 on Fridays and $263.66 on Sundays.
No, there aren’t any direct flights to Reno from LAX. However, if you’re looking for the most affordable way to get here, flying into San Francisco and taking a connecting flight is your best bet. Or you can fly into Las Vegas and take a connecting flight as well.
Round-trip flights to Reno can be purchased in several ways. The most important thing to remember is that you should shop around: different airlines will offer different prices, so even if you’re looking at a particular airline on some sites, it’s worth checking other areas as well just in case they have a cheaper deal available.
When looking at round trip flight prices online, keep your eye out for certain things—such as their cost per mile flown and how much time has elapsed since their previous flight (this is known as “elapsed time,” or ET). The best route for purchasing these types of tickets might be through an airline website; however, there are other options available too—such as third-party booking agencies like Expedia or Kayak.
As with any kind of travel plan purchase involving large sums of money (like plane tickets), it’s essential to book early—especially if you want reasonable rates on your flights.
The cheapest month to fly to Reno is the month of January. Prices for round-trip flights during this period are between $242 and $302, depending on what airline you choose for your flight. The most expensive month to fly is July, but only by a small margin. Round-trip flights during this period cost between $284 and $342. If you’re looking for a little more budget-friendly option, then October might be just right for you! Round-trip flights during this period cost between $236 and $282 per person on average.
There are several airports that you can fly into when visiting Reno. These are the major airports with direct flights to Reno:
- Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO)
- McCarran International Airport (LAS)
- Reno-Stead Airport (REA)
- Reno-Cannon International Airport (RCA)