Fly round trip to Seattle with RoundTripsFlight. Book your next flight to Seattle, and get there in no time. With our convenient booking process, you can book your next vacation or business trip to Seattle in a few clicks. If you need help finding the best flight options for your trip to Seattle, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect flight to Seattle for your needs.
Seattle is a city on the west coast of the United States. It has many attractions for visitors, including Pike Place Market and the Space Needle.
Seattle is a port city and the largest city in the Pacific Northwest region of the United States. It is situated on an isthmus between Puget Sound (an arm of the Pacific Ocean) and Lake Washington, about 100 miles south of the Canada–United States border. The 2014 estimated population of Seattle was 652,405 according to US Census Bureau estimates. The Seattle metropolitan area includes all of King County and Snohomish County, whose population as of April 1, 2016, was estimated at 3,226,241.
In addition to being one of America’s most economically vibrant cities, Seattle is also one of its oldest cities. Though it has not always been so large or important in national affairs (at one point serving as little more than an outpost for local native tribes), today it boasts a thriving economy based largely around technology companies like Amazon and Microsoft as well as tourists from all over North America.
Top Places to Visit in Seattle
- The Space Needle: This iconic structure has been an important part of Seattle’s skyline since it was constructed for the 1962 World’s Fair. Today, you can book a ride to the top for spectacular views of the city, or take an elevator ride if you want to skip some steps.
- Pike Place Market: This historic marketplace is one of Seattle’s most popular tourist destinations. It features several dozen indoor shops and restaurants that sell food items grown locally on farms throughout Western Washington. There are also many outdoor vendors selling crafts from around the world—an eclectic mix that gives this market its unique character.
- The Chihuly Garden and Glass Museum: Located near Seattle Center Park on First Avenue North, this museum showcases glass art created by Dale Chihuly over his 50-year career as a glass sculptor and designer. Visitors can view more than 100 pieces spanning his entire career through permanent installations as well as rotating exhibits featuring new works by other artists who work in glass today.
- The Seattle Aquarium: Housed inside Pier 59 along Elliott Bay at Alaskan Way South downtown waterfront park along Puget Sound with views towards the Olympic Mountains across Puget Sound; home aquarium contains over 1 million gallons (3 million liters) freshwater habitat with over 200 species native freshwater fish species including giant Pacific octopus (Octopus dofleini), jellyfish & sea stars, etc…
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Seattle
Here are some tips for finding cheap flights to Seattle:
- Check for deals. You should always see if there are any deals or discounts available for your desired flight. These can be all over the place, from general travel sites like Expedia and Travelocity to airline-specific sites like Delta’s SkyMiles Deals section and United’s MileagePlus Saver Awards program.
- Check hidden fees. Make sure you’re not paying a bunch of extra money to fly somewhere; most airlines have hidden fees that can add up quickly! For example, Spirit Airlines charges a $45 fee if you want anything other than their bare minimum pre-paid bag, while American Airlines charges $75 per checked bag if it exceeds 50 pounds (and they don’t provide weight limits online).
- Sign up for alerts. One way to find good deals is just by signing up with an email alert service—they’ll notify you when tickets go on sale for your desired route/date and price range at one of their partners’ websites (like Expedia or Kayak).
Top 5 airlines flying to Seattle
The best five airlines for flying to Seattle are:
- Delta Air Lines
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re all looking for a deal, and the best way to get the cheapest flights is to book them during the least popular days of the week. The cheapest day of the week to fly from Boston to Seattle is Tuesday. You can expect to pay $300 less than if you had booked your flight on Sunday or Monday. If your travel plans are flexible, it might be worth booking a ticket on Wednesday or Thursday as well, because these days typically have cheaper flights than Friday through Sunday.
No, Seattle is not a hub for any airline.
Seattle is a large city with many airports; you can fly to Seattle from almost every major airport in the U.S., as well as many smaller ones. There are several airports in Washington that provide direct flights between Seattle and other cities within the state and Canada.
- You can expect to pay an average of $1,051 per round-trip flight to Seattle.
- The cheapest month to fly is October, when prices average $851 per round-trip flight.
- The cheapest day of the week to fly is Monday and Wednesday, when flights cost an average of $979 per round trip (about 10% less than other days).
- The cheapest airport from which to depart is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), which has a median ticket price of $834 for a one-way flight with Alaska Airlines.
- The cheapest month to fly to Seattle is the month of September. The average airfare is $432, with flights as low as $254.
- The average airfare for October is $449 and you can expect a flight as low as $256.
- The average price for November is $450, but you may be able to get a flight even cheaper than that!
- December comes in third with an average price tag of around $451 and some fares under the magic number of $400 on occasion.
If you’re looking to fly to Seattle, the best way to do it is with a round-trip flight. Round trips are the most popular because they don’t require complicated arrangements or extra fees. You’ll also have more options when booking your flight since there are more airlines offering round-trip flights and these airlines might not offer one-way flights.
If you want an inexpensive trip, Sea-Tac International Airport is where you should go. The airport code for Sea-Tac International Airport is SEA and it’s located in Seattle, Washington, US.