Round Trip Flights To Vermont
Fly round trip to Vermont with RoundTripsFlight. Book your next flight to Vermont, and get there in no time. With our convenient booking process, you can book your next vacation or business trip to Vermont in a few clicks. If you need help finding the best flight options for your trip to Vermont, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect flight to Vermont for your needs.
You can find the best deals for flights to Vermont by using RoundTripsFlight search engine. Simply put in your departure and arrival dates, and let us show you the cheapest options on offer. If you’re looking for a flight that goes directly to Vermont, then head over to our “Direct Flights” tab. We’ll list all the airlines that fly directly from your departure city to the destination of your choice.
Vermont is a state in the New England region of the northeastern United States of America. It became an independent republic after its secession from New York on January 15, 1777, when it was called the Republic of Vermont. The state’s name is derived from the French “vert mont” (“Green mountain”), which was a translation of what early British settlers named Lake Champlain.
It borders New Hampshire to its south and Massachusetts to its east across Lake Champlain; as well as Quebec, Canada to its north; New York across Lake Ontario; and then through Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Illinois. With 3 million residents, Vermont is home to 3% of Americans but 10% of all dairy products produced in America are made here (and if you’re thinking about moving here because you love cheese so much—think again: we export most of it).
Top Places to Visit in Vermont
- St Johnsbury
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Vermont
If you’re looking for cheap flights to Vermont, our top tips are:
- Use flexible dates.
- Fly from different airports.
- Avoid weekends and school holidays.
- Consider using a travel agent to help find the best deal on your flight. They can also advise you on what deals are available at each airport so that you can see if one is more affordable for your trip than another would be.
Top 5 airlines flying to Vermont
Whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure, several airlines fly to Vermont. These include:
- Delta Airlines
- United Airlines
- American Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the cheapest day of the week to fly to Vermont?
The best time to fly to Vermont is on a Monday or Tuesday. It’s also important to note that the average cost of a flight to Vermont is $252, with the most expensive day being Wednesday.
Is there any direct flight to Vermont?
The short answer is no. There are no direct flights to Vermont, and that’s because it’s a small state. To make matters more complicated, there are no major hub airports in the region either. That means you’ll have to connect through at least one hub airport—and probably two or three—before reaching your final destination.
If you’re looking for a direct flight from New York City (JFK) to Burlington International Airport (BTV), then it might be easiest if you just flew into Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) instead and took an hour’s drive up north from there.
How much does it cost for a round trip to Vermont?
The cost of a round-trip flight to Vermont can vary greatly depending on the airline and destination you choose.
Airline: Some airlines are more expensive than others, so it’s important to do some research before booking your flight. For example, Southwest Airlines is generally considered one of the cheapest airlines in the United States. If you have time before your departure date and need to save money on your travel expenses, check out their website and see if they have any special deals going on that week or month.
Destination: The same goes for where you decide to go in Vermont; some destinations will be more expensive than others due to their popularity or location within the state itself (elevation). You can also get a good idea about how much an entire trip might cost by checking out Airbnb listings at various locations throughout Vermont—you might be surprised by how affordable it can be!
What month is the cheapest to fly to Vermont?
If you’re looking for the best time to book flights to Vermont, it’s important to consider when flights are in high demand and when prices are at their lowest. This is determined by airlines’ pricing strategies, which can vary based on seasonality and other factors.
Here’s what you should know about booking a flight:
- The cheapest tickets are usually available about two months before your trip. In this case, the average price for one-way tickets from New York City (NYC) to Stowe is $142 round-trip during October 2019—making it the cheapest month on average for this route!
- You’ll want to shop around because prices can change daily depending on demand. AirfareWatchDog’s travel experts monitor airline websites daily so they know exactly when they post new deals; they also track historical airfares so they know which ones were cheapest in past years–and if there have been any price drops since then! We also have access to unpublished fares that aren’t always available through online travel agencies or third-party sites like Orbitz or Expedia (where most travelers search).
What airport is the cheapest to fly to Vermont?
You can fly into Burlington International Airport (airport code: BTV). It’s located 5.6 miles from the center of Burlington and 5.6 miles from Montpelier, VT.
It’s important to note that many airports are within close distance of Burlington, VT, including:
- Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) – 10 miles away
- Albany International Airport (ALB) – 52 miles away
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) – 53 miles away