Round Trip Flights To Wisconsin
Fly round trip to Wisconsin with RoundTripsFlight. Book your next flight to Wisconsin, and get there in no time. With our convenient booking process, you can book your next vacation or business trip to Wisconsin in a few clicks. If you need help finding the best flight options for your trip to Wisconsin, just give us a call and we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect flight to Wisconsin for your needs.
Wisconsin has a lot to offer, but there’s just one problem: It’s pretty far away! If you’re looking to visit this remote state in the Midwest, you’ll need to book some flights. Luckily, we’ve found all the best deals on flights to Wisconsin so that your trip will be as affordable as possible. From cheap international flight options to domestic carriers that have deals with connections through other states (like New York City), we’ve compiled everything you need right here.
Wisconsin is a U.S. state located in the north-central United States, in the Midwest and Great Lakes regions. It borders Minnesota to the west, Iowa to the southwest, Illinois to the south, Lake Michigan to the east, and Michigan to the northeast. Wisconsin is known as “America’s Dairyland” because it is an important center of dairy production; leading global producers of cheese such as Kraft Foods (Kraft) and Sargento Foods (Campbell Soup Co.) are based there.
Top Places to Visit in Wisconsin
Once you’ve settled in, take a look at these top places to visit in Wisconsin:
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Oshkosh, Wisconsin (home of AirVenture)
- Green Bay and surrounding areas (Packers Nation)
- Eau Claire, Chippewa Falls, and Menomonie (University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire campus)
- Wausau/Stevens Point area (American Family Insurance Amphitheater) …and many more!
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Wisconsin
- Try to fly on a Tuesday. The best time to find cheap flights is when you can avoid peak travel days.
- Book as early as possible. Flights are more expensive closer to the departure date, so booking your ticket earlier rather than later will help save you money in the long run.
- Check the price of a one-way ticket before booking a round-trip flight. If it’s cheaper, then go for it! You’ll be able to save even more money by taking separate trips if necessary, and that way you won’t have wasted any money on airfare between destinations when you’re not going all the way there anyway.
- Check for flight deals online and see what’s available out there before committing yourself logistically or financially
Top 5 airlines flying to Wisconsin
The following airlines offer flights to Wisconsin:
- American Airlines
- Frontier Airlines, and Southwest.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Monday and Sunday are the most expensive days to fly to Wisconsin, while Tuesday is the cheapest.
- If you want to save money on your flight, avoid flying on Fridays and Saturdays. If possible, avoid traveling during the peak season (summer) or holiday periods like Thanksgiving and Christmas as well.
Direct flights from the UK to Wisconsin are not available. You will have to change planes in the USA. The cheapest option, however, is via Chicago, as this is a hub for United Airlines.
The most direct flight is with Delta Airlines via Detroit or Minneapolis/St Paul depending on which city you depart from and where you want to fly into in Wisconsin.
Round-trip flights to Wisconsin can be as cheap as 104 dollars. If you’re flying from another state and want to take a round-trip flight, you can expect the price of your flight to be about $200.
If you’re flying from another country and want to take a round-trip flight, you can expect the price of your flight to be about $600.
The best time to fly to Wisconsin is in spring (April and May), summer (June, July, and August), or fall (September). The least expensive months are April, May, and September. If you’re looking for the cheapest flights from California International Airport (LAX) to General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, you should plan your trip during these months:
- April: $261 round-trip
- May: $343 round-trip
- September: $291 round-trip
The cheapest airports to fly into when visiting Wisconsin are the Madison International Airport, Milwaukee General Mitchell International Airport, and Green Bay Austin Straubel International Airport. The two major airports in Madison and Milwaukee offer many direct flights from major cities like Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas Fort Worth, and other popular destinations.
There are also smaller airports like Eau Claire Municipal Airport which has a few nonstop flights from Minneapolis/St Paul or Grand Rapids but can get you cheaper than flying directly into Madison or Milwaukee.